Friday, May 29, 2009

rainy day shots



The rain the past several days has really made the green lushness *pop*.  Driving down to town was so beautiful.  I was originally wanting to video the waterfalls running down the mountain side, but the clouds were so low that it was hard to see.  But I thought the clouds looked so cool hanging down over the mountaintops. 

 *sigh* 

Hawaii is definitely so pretty.

2 comments:

Mike and Jamie's Ohana said...

Ah yes the beauty of the islands. I was hoping to hear a comment on your night at the theatre but a good reminder of the beauty that is all around us at no extra charge is good too. I hope that everything went well and hope to hear about it soon. -Mike

Clarke & Lia said...

So Elizabeth, we all had good intentions to call you on your real b-day, but could never manage to gather the gang between children napping and adults floating in at various times from meetings,etc. at church. So... hope you had a great one!!! How was the night out? Everything you'd hoped it would be?

Lia