skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Man, what a fun musical! My favorite part was at the end, when they turned all the lights on the audience and sang to us. Everyone stood up and danced around, I loved it! It was like a dance party. Sam even stood up, although he states that he was just trying "to see." I saw him bounce back and forth a couple of times before he uttered, "Why are you trying to make me dance?" Ha, but he did it all on his own! But it was fun, fun, fun. I wish I could take all my girls to it.
I enjoyed the live theater performance, but it's hard to be impressed w/ the lead role of Donna, after Meryl Streep's amazing performance in the movie. I kept wanting to give the actress a kick and telling her to step up her energy. But, she still did a good job. My fav song, was "Take a Chance on Me". It was hilarious, if any one has seen it in the movie you know what I'm talking about, but the actors did such a good/funny job onstage. Okay, I could keep going on about the musical, but I really need to finish my paper that's due tomorrow. But I'm still on the high of the musical that I had to get it out, so I can focus now. :)
1 comment:
I wish I could have gone! That sounds like so much FUN!!! The pics of the mountains is so cool too, I have a feeling Hawaii's gonna keep sucking you in just a little longer before you make it back home. Just an inclination! ;)
Love you- allayna
Post a Comment