Unfortunately, our cameras got soaked on the way over there. Funny thing, the tissues we brought and put in the same type of ziploc baggies were dry as ever, but not our camera which we doubled up in the same type of baggies! Funny huh? So we fought the waves, and midway there, we look to our left and there is definitely SOMETHING swimming in the water next to us. It was cool at first, then scary as we couldn't figure out what it was...turtle, seal, huge fish, dare I say shark?? Everyone got just a bit serious then, and that's when my mom and I picked up the paddles and started paddling like a bat out of hell. We never did figure out what it was, but we were a little leary to snorkel far out from the beach on goat island after that. But, it was fun letting my mom explore, she loved it.

So, to explain the pics above, as a graduation gift, my mom bought us a new camera today!! This time, we got a waterproof digital camera, lol. I'm pretty excited to try it out tomorrow, hopefully it's an okay quality one and we can get some cool underwater pics!

So, to explain the pics above, as a graduation gift, my mom bought us a new camera today!! This time, we got a waterproof digital camera, lol. I'm pretty excited to try it out tomorrow, hopefully it's an okay quality one and we can get some cool underwater pics!
No comments:
Post a Comment