Monday, January 26, 2009

Embarking on the 3rd year...


OF MARRIAGE!
Today is our 2nd Wedding Anniversary! I was just looking over all our wedding pics and it's crazy how much can change in 2 years. Really though, at the time of this pic, I would have NEVER guessed I would be moving to HAWAII a mere 4 months later!! I wonder what the 3rd year of marriage will bring....It's our last year in Hawaii, both of us will be graduating, and then moving on! Well I guess only time will tell . . .

2 comments:

Malia said...

Congratulations guys... time does fly. It seems like yesterday we just met you Elizabeth yet at the same time it feels like you have always been apart of the ohana. Love you guys!

Anonymous said...

I just noticed that you have friends called Karlie and Dean. So do I!!!! I want to see you again! Where did you go?