I must admit that my first reaction was a gasp for air. I can't believe it. Not so much that it's bald, but that you let him do it Elizabeth!!! Wow. Anyway, being that we are related I guess my opinion's a little biased... I still think he's handsome :) Lia
Very interesting. It's like the time Sam's HS soccer team went to States in Oahu. I was officiaing and at the time sitting in the booth with all of the brass. They introduced Maui High coming into the stadium. One of the guys there asked which one was my son. I looked at all of the players and said that I wasn't sure as none of them seemed like Sam. I knew his number and said that that player resembled Sam but his blond hair was a dead giveaway that it wasn't him. I asked for a binocular to check the players more closely. to my surprise and to the delight of everyone there the player with the bright blonde hair was Sam. I found out later several of the team made somesort of pact and they all dyed their hair. Well, during halftime the announcer for the match told the story that some of the parents didn't even know their sons had dyed their hair for the tournament and was shocked to see them at the stadium for the first time since leaving home looking somewhat different. Ahhhh sports. Don't you love the passion of the beautiful game. Aloha Pops
6 comments:
oh my gosh!! You're a wonderful woman letting your husband do that. I would've had Tui out on the street the minute he pulled out the raser.
I love the GQ look he has though....haha
I stand all amazed! The upside as that you may be able to run even faster. :>)
Tony-dad "OGO"
I wish he would have kept the first look in the picture... oh well. =)
I actually think it looks good! You can save money on shampoo and conditioner.. haha!
I must admit that my first reaction was a gasp for air. I can't believe it. Not so much that it's bald, but that you let him do it Elizabeth!!! Wow.
Anyway, being that we are related I guess my opinion's a little biased... I still think he's handsome :)
Lia
Very interesting. It's like the time Sam's HS soccer team went to States in Oahu. I was officiaing and at the time sitting in the booth with all of the brass. They introduced Maui High coming into the stadium. One of the guys there asked which one was my son. I looked at all of the players and said that I wasn't sure as none of them seemed like Sam. I knew his number and said that that player resembled Sam but his blond hair was a dead giveaway that it wasn't him. I asked for a binocular to check the players more closely. to my surprise and to the delight of everyone there the player with the bright blonde hair was Sam. I found out later several of the team made somesort of pact and they all dyed their hair. Well, during halftime the announcer for the match told the story that some of the parents didn't even know their sons had dyed their hair for the tournament and was shocked to see them at the stadium for the first time since leaving home looking somewhat different. Ahhhh sports. Don't you love the passion of the beautiful game. Aloha Pops
Post a Comment