Have you ever felt like this before??
The only thing that keeps me going is knowing that April 10th is the last day of the torture, but at the same time, it scares me out of my mind because of how much there is to be done before then!
Well, all I can do is my best, right? I just hope it's enough! Needless to say...I simply cannot wait until this semester is over!! Thank you, Allayna, for getting married in April so that I have that & my trip to Texas to look forward to! =)
2 comments:
Brings back painful memories. One semester I took 18 nursing credits with Chaz and working. It was not long after I joined the church and since I knew I would be having a huge load I decided I should try to follow all the commandments as best as I could so I would be worthy of help. So I decided to stop studying on Sunday in order to keep the Sabbath. Results? Passed all classes with flying colors! One of the best semesters I had.
Anyway, anytime you guys need a breather...ping pong, pool, air hockey...all wonderful options!
Oh man...I know the feeling. I am so glad I am not in your shoes right now. I miss school but I don't miss studying for tests. Goodluck and remember to breath once and awhile. I am sure you will get it all done.
Post a Comment