Friday, September 26, 2008

20 Months!



It's crazy to think I've only been married for 20 months!! When I think about it, it seems like Sam and I have been married forever all ready! It's crazy to think about what it will be like when we're celebrating our 40th Wedding Anniversary! Well I just wanted to say 20 months ago today, my life changed forever and I am so blessed for being married to the Wonderful Mr. Samuel Ko Akinaka. Our 1st almost-two years have all ready been such an adventure and I'm looking foward to and can't imagine where we'll be even two years from now!!



This pic was taken right after he proposed to me on November 5, 2006, 1 day before his 26th birthday. It was a rainy Sunday night and we had just gotten back to my house after a fireside at the church. He kept insisting we go on a "walk", but it was so wet outside and all the parks' lights were off, so he settled for my house, haha. He took me into my Dad's office and read me the sweetest letter he had written for me, little did I know that that letter would be followed up by a ring and a proposal! I was so surprised, but ecstatically happy! My younger brother Luke was the 1st person who found out after we walked out of my Dad's office, and I'll never forget the look on his face when he learned what had just happened! haha. But anyways, here's to the 1st - 20 months of marriage! =)

2 comments:

Clarke & Lia said...

How sweet. Congratulations on your sort of anniversary;)
Lia

Malia said...

Almost two years... time flys. We have enjoyed getting to know you Elizabeth. It was so good to see you both on Oahu.