Thursday, October 2, 2008

Exciting Happenings

Yaaaaay! I finished my applications for graduation today!!! I'm sooo excited that this too-long of a journey is coming to end in 8 short (but loong) months. I feel like now that I've applied and it's official, I should be done, but that's the hard part, just hanging on during these last moments. I'm having a lot of fun thinking of all the different possibilities I can do once I graduate. I really really want to travel somewhere this summer for an internship or just a trip. I just can't wait move on!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll be right there with you, I hope, so excited!!!!

Jennelle said...

Congrats!!! It is so relieving when it is all over...you're almost not really sure what to do with your time after that. Good luck with the next 8 months.

Malia said...

Congrats on your upcoming graduation! That is a great accomplishment.