I've started watching a lot of The Backyardiggans (cartoon show for kids) because...(idk if this is bad mothering or not), I confess I've started putting Lincoln either in his bouncer or lie him on the floor under a hanging play thing (ha don't know their "official" term) in front of the t.v. for him to be "preoccupied" w/ the colors and music so I can get some things done around the house...I guess I'm guilty as charged!
Anywho - the title of this post comes from one of "our" favorite episodes called "Ridin' the Range".
I mentioned in the last post we had taken Sam's parents to the Ft. Worth Stockyards...I captured a bit of the bull ridin' below.
Group shot of all who made it. Christian is behind the camera - thx, Christian!
Sam's wonderful parents
And my personal fav, Linda ridin' the bull!!!!! Go Linda!!!! lol
Sweet moments w/ Grandpa Akinaka





No comments:
Post a Comment