Tuesday, April 17, 2012

4 1/2 Months!

Lincon's 1st TX Bluebonnet Shoot!  I'm really happy w/ all the super cute pics that turned out.  Thanks to my wonderful sister-in-law, Jacquie, for being the "baby propper" and official person to make him smile, or at least appear content ;-)
 Lincoln's first Easter.  Not much too do when your baby is only 4 months old besides a photo shoot w/ eggs!



My sweet baby boy is 4 1/2 months old.  He rolls over and does quite well for a while on his stomach and even likes it, but then he has his moments, especially at night (when I would love to go to sleep), when he'll roll over in his crib, get frustrated, and out come the wails.  In I come to flip him back over and then the process repeats itself over and over and over...

Grandma & Grandpa Akinaka got to meet Lincoln for the first time a couple of weeks ago and brought him this super cute bath robe for Easter (above).

I feel a little more Texas after their visit, in fact.  Believe it or not, I finally went to the Forth Worth Stockyards for the first time w/ them, after growing up in GP a mere 30 mins away.  The next day, we returned for Tuff Hedeman's Bull Riding Championship Rodeo.  Fun, exhilirating and downright scary to watch!!  We loved it.

1 comment:

Kerri said...

oh how cute he is.

bummer about him rolling over in his crib. isn't being a mom the worst job ever at 10pm.

i'm pretty sure he's just as capable as streaking as little kaci was. what a fun moment to remember this week. i'm so happy you have a baby now!