Tomorrow is our last "official" Sunday in the ward. In one week we're moving out of the R-230 that's been our home for the past 2 1/2 years. Big changes are coming; it's an exciting time! Sam graduates college this Friday; way to go , Sam! I know our time and experience here will be like no other and I'm truly grateful for it. It's sad to think of all the people we love here and how we can't take them with us, but we've treasured the friendship and time spent with them. It's time for change and I'm excited to get back to Texas even if it's just for a quick visit. Now to pack up our apartment in a week and get rid of most of our stuff (the 2 yard sales helped some). And someone bought my coffee table today, hooray!

2 comments:
hey, so what are your plans exactly?
Jenni, we're moving to Kings Beach, California! We're going to road trip it there after our visit in TX. Sam is in the midst of looking for a job there. What are ya'lls plans for the holidays?
Post a Comment