Friday, November 13, 2009

HAPPY happy BIRTHDAY!

Sam's hair almost seems like it has a little blonde in it here, WEIRD.
Can anyone make out how old he turned????

Sam's (ahem)th birthday - just kidding, Sam - was last Friday. We had a crab leg dinner for him and made him the traditional ice cream cake. We spent a day running around Oahu, having fun, & celebrating!

I didn't get to freeze it as long as I was supposed to, but I think it still worked. At least I know Ammon appreciated, it!! haha. I should have taken a picture. That boy meant business when he ate his! But then again, I think Sam did too!! ;)


1 comment:

Kerri said...

The big 29, sheesh! He's practically OLD, j/k. I'm totally bummed that my blog roll thing hasn't been telling me you have posted/updated your blog. I would have left a zillion comments. Wow, Sam is done being a BYU-H soccer player- I wiped a tear. You're going to TEXAS! What! That's amazing. For a while or just a visit. Like are you working there and stuff? I need all the details. I bet you are so excited to go home! Maybe I can stop by and see you this summer (if I drive across country like we think I will) Wouldn't it be so fun to see each other again. Gosh I miss you, I think I always will. By far the best neighbor ever! Good luck with selling stuff. I hope you get lots of money for it all.