Monday, November 2, 2009

This Old Town of Halloween




I've been singing the Halloween song from The Nightmare Before Christmas for 2 months now. I'm sad that Halloween has come and gone. I've enjoyed my nightly walk, I call them my "spooky walks" over by the PCC as the Haunted Lagoon goes on. My walk just wasn't quite the same tonight w/out it. This was by far the best Halloween we've had thus far in Hawaii! It was so spontaneous too, we didn't have anything planned. So, Mike, god bless him, invited us to go to Town w/ them for the day, and then we came back and went TRICK OR TREATING!!! haha. It was so much fun!! After I heard that there were a ton of college students trick or treating, I was like Sam, we're on it!! It was getting kind of late by the time we got out, so we just went like 4 or 5 houses, but it still such a blast. We then went to a bonfire w/ our neighbors and some of their friends on the beach. It was such a beautiful Halloween night and the moon was really bright, so it was perfect for a bonfire!


No comments: