
My very generous brother-in-law, unbeknownest to us, bought us
26 boxes of cereal from the PX while my family was visiting over a month ago. I've never seen so many cereal boxes lined up ever! I think we've gone through 3 or 4, maybe? So, if anyone's in the mood for some cereal festivities, swing my way!
3 comments:
Im a sucker for some good cereal! Got any Lucky Charms?!! :)
Wow, that is some serious, cereal! We go through it so fast... too bad we are a ocean away :)
Your shrine to cereal lovers is amazing. I hate to say it but seeing all that cereal makes me worry about the amount of milk it takes to go through it all. Maybe you could get creative and make something new with your plethora of cereals. I just wanted to use that word. Sorry. -mike
Post a Comment