One day my home will not be ruled by ants.I'm not talking about those huge, Texas fireants. These are tiny ants; we call them "sugar" ants. And they are EVERYWHERE. It is nearly impossibly to get rid of them. I have come to find that it doesn't matter whether my apartment is clean or dirty, those little guys are gonna be here. And I mean everywhere...the sink, coutertops, refrigerator, desk, couch, carpet, bathroom, the BED (eek!), on our clothes, walls, TV; and of course, their favorite spot to mingle for some unforseen reason, my forearms (Promise I shower regularly). I get so irritated when I feel one crawling around on my arms! As if TVA wasn't enough for them, they had to trudge on, trying to conquer me too!
But, I do have hope for the future...
One day, my home will not be ruled by ants.
4 comments:
Why this is so funny to me, I have no idea! Out of all places, your FORARMS, haha. You are too funny. Love you and miss you as much as ever!
oh yuck, no fun!
Oh, yuk!! is this what was crawling all over us and everything else? How did you get them to stay still long enough to get a picture?
oh my gosh, mom. This isn't an actual picture of the ants in our apartment. This is just a picture I got from the internet. And yes, that is what was crawling all over you. They have more than taken over the WHOLE apartment. I can't wait to move. It's depressing.
Post a Comment