So I love Friday the 13th's, being the "scary" addict I am. I love it so much that every Friday the 13th we make root beer floats and watch a scary movie. It's an additional plus living in Laie because I get to see tenfold the amount of scary movies I never was able to see before, thanks to the edited movie store here. So not only are we gonna get our Friday the 13th on tonight, but we get to do it all over again next month!! So I guess keeping in the spirit of the day (warning this is cheesy)...
Have a Spooktacular Day!
Friday, February 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh man, Nalu and I are the opposite of "scary fans". Glad someone out there enjoys Friday the 13th for it's scariness... it is always fun to have a excuse to celebrate or have a tradition. Especially when it can mean getting your mind of your studies if just for a bit. You can do it Elizabeth!
Post a Comment