Monday, February 16, 2009

8 WEEKS

8 more weeks until the finish of this semester!!!!
AND
My little brother Luke comes home from his mission tomorrow night!!  I can't wait to talk to him!!! :)

(This is actually one of my friends from here who met Luke at church while visiting California, small world!)

3 comments:

Malia said...

Those two years have gone by fast... seems like yesterday I heard he was leaving. How exciting! Enjoy your last 8 weeks...

Akinaka Clan said...

Right on Luke.........Congrats on a successful mission. We had the privilege of meeting his MP and wife at a In and Out while waiting for our order. It was cool. They spoke very highly of Luke and his wife was especially close to him having been close to him for health reasons. I think I mentioned the story before.
Aloha Pops

Ashley said...

yay! luke is home! lucky! i cant wait for Matt to come home. two years has gone by really quickly!