Sunday, April 20, 2008

We Love To See The Temple




Tonight Sam & I were able to take a stroll to the temple grounds with our lovely neigbors, the Call's, and their friends, and wander around the Visitor's Center (my 1st time to!). We watched the Asian movie the Visitor's Center plays. The room it's played in is beautiful; it has a landscaped oriental garden in front framing the screen, along with the soothing sounds of rushing water. I love the temple, but especially the Laie Temple; It's GORGEOUS. I love being on its grounds because I feel like I'm in paradise (in more than 1 way). Nothing beats the view driving up Hale La'a towards the temple! It's something you just have to see in person to receive the full awe of its beauty. I'm so grateful to live a mere 3 mins. walk away from this temple. It's a good constant reminder to me to remember the "big picture".


1 comment:

Malia said...

sweet post elizabeth...makes me want to visit laie!