
Late May of 2007 we arrived here,
A new island for Elizabeth,
But to Sam one so dear.
College we've started once again,
BYU-Hawaii we'll give a spin.
Three years is our projected stay,
In a little North Shore town called Laie.
What adventures await us here we don't know,
But here we are, and we're givin' it a go!
3 comments:
Roses are red.
Violets are blue.
We miss you two so much ... can't wait to see you both this summer ... substitute the two puppies for two grandchildren in your dream for the future ... Sam is apparently smarter than I thought ... still no proof he plays soccer for BYU Hawaii.
We love you to pieces, and this is true! - Ogo
I don't know a thing about blogs, but it looks like a news outlet for the family, so here goes!
We are excited about our family being together in July. Looks like Elizabeth and Briana's families are coming to visit at the same time.
You have the seas of Hawaii
And we have the trees of GP.
I really enjoyed your poetic story, Elizabeth.
Love ya
Charlotte Mom
WOHOO!! I'm so glad you started a blog! I loved your poem. You rock!!
Post a Comment