Sunday, July 3, 2011

Ch-Ch-Ch-Changes!

The biggest change that I think could ever happen to us has.

I am now 16 weeks pregnant!

My due date is Dec. 17th. I am now in the 2nd trimester and have had a pretty great pregnancy so far. Minimal nausea and only having vomited once. I'll take it! :)

This past week I've started to feel what I would describe as stretching in my abdomen...and so it begins!

We find out July 21st the sex of the baby...17 days! We're so excited and I still can't believe there's a baby growing inside of me. That's so crazy to think about, but amazing as well.

In other ways of news, we are moving on the 15th to a house we'll be renting. I LOVE it because of the space; it's on 4 acres. I am more than excited for this! It will be heaven to have some space and feel free compared to the situation we're in now! When we move in I'll have to post a video tour of the place, it's pretty neat!!



4th of July is tomorrow and I am very excited to get together w/ family and celebrate! We'll be festivyin' (does that even make sense?) down in Waxahachie at my sister's house.

No comments: