Wednesday, March 16, 2011

SPRING BREAK - DAY 3

I loooooooooooooove Spring Break!!!!!

It's the break we all need to get caught up in the mundane and mandatory obligations of our lives (paying bills, organizing, taxes, managing finances, taking care of home & pets) - as well as catching up on well needed sleep & relaxation.

Today we headed 50 minutes away to Waxahachie, Texas to help my sister put up a fence around their property...well Sam did the puttin; up the fence part, I did the chattin' w/ the other female family members, playing w/ my baby nephew and dogs part. But nonetheless, it was a GLORIOUS day w/ even more glorious weather. Cloudy overcast sky, NO RAIN, w/ a cool breeze. Augh....oh so nice.

Sambo & I took a bike ride out there on those country roads.....I think it's been a good decade and a half since I've sat my hiny on a real mobile bike - WOW.

Tonight we're off to be on a "dating panel" for our ward's youth activity. It's called "Chased or Chaste" LOL. It's surreal to be sittin' on the panel side of an activity like this when not so long ago I was on the youth side of it. It's interesting to see how life has progressed since then!

Until next time.....


Sunset from Seguin HS in Arlington on a soccer scouting trip w/ Sambo.

No comments: