....to say the least!
Since returning to Texas and becoming members of the full-time work force, life has been good old CRAZY & BUSY.
Sam is headin' up the business w/ teaching Algebra at Joshua's 9th Grade Campus as well as coaching Freshman football & V/JV High School soccer.
As for myself, I have been trying' to stay a float working in the 9th Grade Campus' office as well, working as the Budget Secretary, which is my official title, /receptionist/nurse/running around the school herding crazed 14 & 15 year olds/and any and everything else that arises. Most days I come home and collapse in my bed never to arise til the next day. Oh and I've been called as the 2nd Counselor in YW's.
I can't believe Christmas is NEXT WEEK! We've been up to a whole lot since we last met....
Halloween fun w/ the fam....we had fun experimenting w/ dry ice this year.
Niece & Nephew
No comments:
Post a Comment