On a less joyous note, I tripped in the mud room and busted out this window pane Friday morning. Can we say OUCH! So, maybe I'm a little dramatic (which is true), but there was blood everywhere and I was freaking out! The cuts really aren't that bad, I'm just truly a baby when it comes to pain, but I haven't been able to use my right hand since then (besides to type). So on the positive side, I've been strengthening my left hand and learning to be a bit more ambidextrous.
The cuts that I'm milking w/ Sam and getting him to do most things for me. ;) In reality, my hand is pretty sore from it still, although I know these are mere "nothings" in the sight of ppl being cut from glass and really getting injured. If it wasn't for the one closest to my thumb that's a bit deeper and larger, it really wouldn't bother me at all.
Thank you, clumsy Elizabeth; we now get to replace a window pane.
4 comments:
Awww, haha Youre poor hand!!! Sounds like something I would do. I manage to slip and fall at least once a week in this stupid ice. I hope you feel better. And Bishop is the cutest thing ever! XOXO
So. Stinkin. Lucky. I want a dog soooo bad! It will just have to wait though =o(
Do you miss Hawaii yet?....just wait. Withdrawls get heavier and heavier as the months go by. sucks.
I should have named you Elizabeth Hands Brigmon. Looks like the Joy has been taken out of your hands (fingers, etc). Sorry, hope it heals quickly and you are blessed, no stitches. Love ya.
Have you noticed how much Snow Dog sounds like Snowdon? ha ha Please let him know that Grandma loves him. :)
Post a Comment