Sunday, January 17, 2010

We Moved to Lake Tahoe!

We've been hanging out in Kings Beach, California for the past week or so. We're hoping Sam finds some employment here soon so we can stay. Here are some pics of the area:

Emerald Bay




And then there's Sam's gleeful run through the snow...haha.

5 comments:

Kerri said...

Pretty pictures, how fun. I hope the job hunt ends soon!!

Josh and Allayna McCann said...

Omg, that's beautiful! So jealous!!! Love you.

Mike and Jamie's Ohana said...

awesome pics guys. Makes me wanna come up there and enjoy the snow with ya'll. Good luck on the job hunting Sam. Let us know how everything goes.

Ashley said...

Gorgeous pictures!! Hope the job hunt goes well for you guys! I bet that is stressful!

Anna K. said...

Hey! How have you guys been? That is so cool you moved to Lake Tahoe! I love that place. It is so pretty!