Friday, November 13, 2009

New Moving Sale Blog

All right, TVA-ers, after 2 1/2 years in Paradise...our time has come. :( We've started our moving sale blogspot. Check it out!

http://r-230movingsale.blogspot.com

If you're interested, be sure to check back often, as I just started it & it will probably take me a little bit to upload all the goods on it. Feel free to become a follower!

We have all kinds of things we need to get rid of - cd player w/ speakers, glass coffee table, nice standing lamp, 3 outside camping style chairs, 3 large boogie boards in great condition, like 4 pairs of snorkels, chocolate fountain, closet organizers, plastic drawer organizer, clothing, & the list goes on!! Feel free to come by and try the clothing on you like! I work from home so I'm more than likely here. :)

42 days til we're jet-settin'!

No comments: