Just a random sampling of my life from the past couple of weeks . . . . .
Beautiful Hawaiian Beach...aka Bikini Beach
Does anyone know what kind of insect this is?? We found it walking home from church on our neighbor's door. Sam thinks it might a flying cockroach. But I'm thinking like a hybrid bee/cockroach concoction! Whatever it is, interesting little sucker. I've never seen one like this before.
I got the random urge last to draw a hummingbird. I love the shape of them, so unique. I am by no means an artist, but I do like to indulge the creative whims I get from time to time. So, I googled me a hummingbird and worked on sketching it. I was having a lot of fun doing it too until the shading part came along! I loved just drawing the outline of the bird. This is Hummingbird #1. I'm on the lookout for the next one I want to do.

The original pic I found on google image.
4 comments:
wow, i had no idea you could draw so well. it looks awesome. well done
Thanks, Kerri!
I enjoy all your paintings/wall paintings/car ceiling paintings too!! :)
I like this. Hope to see some more soon.
That insect looks like a honeybee to me. Definitely not a roach, at least, not Texas roach.
Post a Comment