Well, it's over!! The college career has come and gone. It was an exciting day and I still can't believe I'm done with school. I'm so happy family was able to come and celebrate with me, it meant a lot to have them there. After the ceremony, my mom ended up taking us out to lunch at one of my fav restaurants, Haleiwa Eats, a Thai food restaurant. It was the 1st time my mom had thai food and she liked it! I was nervous because she doesn't like spicy food, but we got everything mild and it was fine. The day ended with my sister and her family arriving, they'll be here for about a week. I'm so glad they could come and join in on the festivities, and I know they're going to love Hawaii. Well here's to the class of 2009! Sam will be class of '09 too in just 6 more months, so proud of him! =)
Awesome. I just wanted to say that now that college is over you have a reason to splurge a little. And if I know you, you're always looking for those opportunities. Congratulations Elizabeth! And I hope you enjoy your visit with your family. -mike
4 comments:
I LOVE IT!!!
Awesome. I just wanted to say that now that college is over you have a reason to splurge a little. And if I know you, you're always looking for those opportunities. Congratulations Elizabeth! And I hope you enjoy your visit with your family. -mike
Yea Congratulations!!! I know you thought this day would never come but I did it!!!
THAT IS SO AWESOME!! Congrats Elizabeth!!!!! Sounds like a great time too.
Post a Comment