Thursday, May 7, 2009

Almost There

Tonight was the English department's graduation banquet, and I'm glad I went.  The thought had crossed my mind to maybe skip out on it, but how could I forgo a free dinner (which was mucho delicioso, by the way)?  It felt good to celebrate my almost-milestone-accomplishment.  I left feeling more excited to graduate and more excited for the future.  

Didn't snap any pics at the actual banquet, but Sam and I just took a few afterwards to record the memory (and the lei!  I love leis! And it smells oh so good, gotta love that pikake.)

Exactly one month from today is oh so sweet Graduation Day!


The beautiful lei they gave each of the graduates...have I mentioned I love leis? =)

I love Sam's face in this pic...oh so typical...ha!! jk.  love u sammy.

1 comment:

Jennelle said...

Congratulations!!! You are almost there! The day seems like it will never get there huh? and then all of a sudden it's just around the corner.