
I love these little goats!! I told Sam today that when in the future we get our house and lil' piece of land we'll have to add a pair of these adorable animals to the mix! I love them! They're Pygmy Goats and Nigerian Dwarfs and they only grow to about the size of a medium dog and are friendly lil things. With our horse or two, dogs, and who knows what else, I'll be one happy gal'! After watching several episodes of TLC's Deals on a Bus last night, and they were in Texas!, I couldn't help but look up properties and start daydreamin' of the future...Hope it gets to include these lil' guys. :)

1 comment:
HAHA!! You are so cute Liz! This post just made ma laugh! You would be the ONLY person I know to want Pigmy goats... haha! I love ya!
Post a Comment