The NEW Me. Take a look-see . . .


Haircut, styling, makeup, & photos are complements of the lovely Lucy Jane Shepherd. Isn't she amazing? Pretty good for YouTubing how to cut side bangs, huh? I love the new look, I needed something new and different, and this is definitely different. I've had people I see every day not even recognize me! haha. I didn't cut my hair in the 2nd pic. We were just playing around to see what I would look like w/ different hair lengths. Notice I didn't post what I would look like w/ short hair, haha. But I'm a happy camper and def. enjoying the new look.
6 comments:
Wow, Elizabeth! I love it! Makeovers are so fun...
love love love it!!
Cool new look Elizabeth... However, Kayla just stopped by for a peek & I must confess that she said, "Hmm... I liked it better the other way!" Sorry Aunty!:(
L
Looks good to me. Looking forward to seeing you both soon. Aloha Pops
what does an 8 year old know... whatever kayla! hehehe =).... that's my way of saying i think it looks good!
I love the middle length hair. You really look good that way. I have to get used to your dark hair again though. It doesn't matter what color it is, you are still my Elizabeth and I love you!
Post a Comment