Thursday, October 30, 2008

FOUR

So here's to procrastinating working on both my research paper and book report which are due tomorrow. Thanks for the tag Shel!

4 random things I like about my Husband:

1. Eyes
2. He got me the ring I wanted! =)
3. That he'll do anything for me
4. his smell

4 jobs I have had:

1. Carhop at Sonic
2. Student, student, student, and some more studenting
3. Body Wrap Technician
4. Student Administrative Assistant

4 Movies I have watched more than once:

1. My Best Friend's Wedding
2. The Skeleton Key
3. Zoolander
4. Somewhere In Time

4 TV shows I watch:

1. The Office
2. Project Runway
3. America's Next Top Model
4. Law and Order: SVU

4 People who email me regularly:

1. Allayna
2. my Mom
3. my Boss
4. Way too much Spam!

4 of my favorite foods:

1. Turtle Cheesecake
2. Dr. Pepper - does that count?
3. Potatoes
4. G-ma Bea's Roast Beef!

4 Places I would like to visit:

1. The East Coast (I'll take any and all I can get of it!)
2. The Mall of America
3. A lot of places throughout Europe
4. Las Vegas

4 things I am looking forward to this year:

1. Finishing the semester!!
2. Leaving Laie
3. Sam's Birthday (next week!)
4. Allayna's Wedding in Texas!

1 comment:

Charlotte Mom said...

ok, elizabeth

great dreams, but get to work now!

You have papers due tomorrow.

love,
mom

ps by the way, you are a great writer.