Sam and I officially have the Olympics Mania!!
We LOVE the Olympics! Every night we plop down in front of our decreased-sized TV, the 42'' flatscreen we were holding for some people over the summer just left our apt yesterday :(, and watch it until it's over or until we can't stay awake any longer. Sam is really into the swimming right now and my fav is the beach volleyball, of course. I would love to be Misty May Treanor, haha. So one of our many traveling-goals is to go to at least one Olympics. I've been to the 2002 Winter Olympics in Salt Lake, and it's everything it's cracked up to be! It's something I'll never forget, I LOVED it, and it really is one of those once in a lifetime experiences where you're surrounded by people from so many countries. Watching the Amazing opening ceremonies in Beijing makes me even more determined to go to another one sooner than later (fingers crossed). GO TEAM USA!!
Friday, August 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Yay for blogging again! I have missed you blogging. I totally agree with the Olympics mania! My friend Chris is in China right now and I am so jealous! Ps. I miss you like crazy!!
I totally feel ya on the Olympics. I have been lovin them! I'm wearing my Texas Shirt today and I LOVE IT. So comfortable and so cute too! Kaci wore hers yesterday and I wanted to take a picture to send to you, but our camera finally died and we haven't unpacked our cord for it yet. AHHH, just a couple more days til we move in! Thanks for the reference. We got a sweet place. Thanks again for the shirt, I love it and Kaci loves hers too!!
Post a Comment