Friday, June 27, 2008

We Loooooove the Summer

Hanauma Bay
Hanauma Bay

Sam & Chaz at State Fair
Ammon in his cute hat.
So summertime is da bomb because there is no school. I'm still adjusting to not having school to stress over, la-la-love it! We've all ready had such a blast this summer and there's still plenty to come! Thank goodness, it can compensate for all the craziness during the school year.

2 comments:

Malia said...

looks like fun guys! That bay looks beautiful....can't wait to visit in October! I know, I love summer too without my little ones in school. We are on our own time! Love checkin in on you guys, aloha....

Akinaka Clan said...

Beautiful shots. Wish we could have been there too. It's great to see you all get together and enjoy. The little ones will always remember those times as precious memories. Aloha Pops