Elizabeth's 23rd birthday marks just over the one year mark that we've been in Hawai'i. We celebrated by going to dinner, movie, and shopping (Elizabeth's favorite ;)These are some pics of us from the day: at the Dole plantation w/ the best pineapple yogurt ever! (thanks for the tip Shel!)
This is a Tongan Lei Elizabeth was given for her birthday. She really loves the whole giving and receiving leis, so she was really excited when she received her first Tongan lei.


5 comments:
Happy Belated Birthday Elizabeth!!! We're bummed that we didn't get out to La'ie to visit, but are excited to hear that you're coming in July?! Looking forward to it!
Lia
You hadn't even been to the DOLE PLANTATION. You kill me. I had no idea it was your birthday. Felicidades! It looks like you had fun! I turn 23 in August, but I still claim I'm 21. Cool, lei.
I'm starting to miss Laie. The mainland is just not as good once you've lived in Laie.
Glad you had a good birthday! Hope to see you soon! When do you come?
YAY!!! I am so glad I could introduce you to the pineapple frozeny goodness! I wish I could have been there to enjoy it with you guys. See you soon!!!
What a beautiful couple. It is said that the sum of the two parts is much beter than the two as individuals. Love you both. Aloha Pops VA
Post a Comment