Friday, June 27, 2008

Kayaking


We went kayaking w/ Sam's fam - Megan & her friend Lohi, Mike & Jamie & kids yesterday down at Kailua. It was my 1st time - pretty fun. We kayaked out to that little island in the background and went snorkeling a lil bit out there. So kayaking would definitely be a lot more fun I think in bigger waves or down a river. It was kind of a one note transportation, but it was good to do something new and spend time w/ Sam's fam.

6 comments:

Kerri said...

yippee! Fun to kayak! Kailua is so different from North Shore. It looks like you are vacationing in Hawaii! So good to see you livin it up there. Looks like fun. I don't miss it yet! I miss you. I honestly think about you all the time. You look skinnier too. Go YOU!! Just a little over a month til the next vampire book comes out... I am so excited! I'm so glad you blog! I look forward to your comments on my blog too! Thanks for keeping in touch!

Akinaka Clan said...

What a good looking couple. Who would have guessed a island boy and a southern bell. Looking forward to your visit with the Maui clan soon. Aloha Pops

ShelbeeDawn said...

You two are just so cute!! I hope I am as active at doing cool new stuff if I ever eventually get married! I am counting down the days till you two get here. Love ya!

Charlotte Mom said...

Wow! The water looks so beautiful. Wish I could be in it too!! I'm so glad you are getting to have these neat experiences. Fun times! Count down--just one more week...can't wait till then..see ya

About us . . . said...

Looks like so much fun.
How cool are you!
I still have yet to try this.
my blog address:
http://atkinsonhome.blogspot.com

Anna K. said...

I found your blog! Looks like so much fun! I've always wanted to kayak in Kailua and it is so pretty over there!